No one has the answers to all of life’s questions, but I can certainly help out with the ones below. If you are unsure about something not covered on this list, please feel free to contact me. I’d be happy to speak with you.
1. Do you take insurance?
No, but I am happy to provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance company.
2. What are your rates?
My rates are based on the length of the session:
- 50 minutes—$160
- 80 minutes—$240
- 110 minutes—$320
3. Cancellation/Missed Appointment Policy:
I require 24 hours notice for all cancellations. Failure to cancel within that time frame results in a charge of your full session fee.
4. Where did you receive your training?
A detailed overview of my training can be found in the Meet Victoria section. But here it is at a glance:
- Masters in Counseling from Arizona State University
- Bachelors in Psychology from University of Arizona
- Licensed Professional Counselor LPC#12340 issued by the Board of Behavioral Health
- Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner through the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator
5. Are telephone/Skype sessions available if I am not able to make my appointment in person?
Yes I am able to do phone sessions from time to time.
6. What are the confidentiality standards you are required to meet?
Everything you tell me will be kept strictly confidential.
7. Are you available outside of business hours?
I typically return calls between 9 AM and 7 PM. I usually see clients on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I do have evening appointments available for those with hectic work schedules. If this is a counseling emergency, please call 911 or Maricopa County – Crisis Response Network 602-222-9444 or Empact Crisis 480-784-1500
8. Will I get better? & How long will it take?
Of course, you can get better. I would have the worst job in the world if people didn’t. That being said, therapy is a very individual process. We must first determine if we are a good match—the therapeutic relationship is often the most important factor driving success. Sometimes a shift can be made simply by being in the presence of someone who is compassionate and believes you can heal.
9. Do you work with children or families?
I work with individuals, ages 18-70, as well as groups.
10. How do I book an appointment?
If you’re a first time client please leave me a detailed message on my confidential voicemail that includes your name, telephone number and the best time to reach you.