Victoria is passionate about a lot of things, foremost of which is helping people live more authentically and wholeheartedly, with courage, presence and resilience. Behind everything she does lays one very firmly held belief: there is nothing wrong with any of us. The world may attempt to tell us otherwise, but no one is broken. Every single person has the capacity to heal—and she’s here to help you do just that.
Victoria’s goal is to take you from surviving to thriving. Together you will unlock your natural strength and resilience.
Ask yourself a few important questions:
- Would you like to feel safe and supported?
- Can you imagine having better boundaries?
- What would it be like to develop self-compassion?
- Did you know you can embrace your vulnerability?
- Would you like to connect the dots in your life by exploring your family of origin?
Victoria works with individuals and groups at her private practice in Central Phoenix. To schedule an appointment simply call 602-373-6461.
Victoria Muñoz, MC, LPC, received her Masters of Counseling from Arizona State University. She began her career working with some of the nation’s top addiction and recovery experts at The Meadows, a renowned private inpatient treatment facility in Wickenburg, Arizona. There, she specialized in trauma resolution in the areas of love addiction, attachment, substance abuse, sexual compulsivity, and family of origin issues.
During this time, Victoria was exposed to Somatic Experiencing® the therapeutic approach that would become her passion. She is now a Somatic Experiencing practitioner and is currently assisting with Somatic Experiencing trainings around the country.
Additionally, Victoria is a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator. The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, parent, and lead. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings and is suitable for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders.
Victoria is also currently completing PACT Training (Level I), which focuses on helping people create safe, secure, long-lasting relationships.
Notable Professionals Victoria Has Worked With
- Pia Mellody, author of Facing Codependency & Facing Love Addiction
- Claudia Black, author of It Will Never Happen to Me
- Peter Levine, author of Waking the Tiger
- Dianne Poole Heller, author of Crash Course. I have completed Dianne’s DARe 1 & 2 classes, training that further supports my ability to help my clients heal from early relationship wounds.